Confused by the number of holiday rental apartments available in Edinburgh? Why not try a self-catering holiday rental cottage in Edinburgh City Centre with private parking space, ideally situated near the Royal Mile, The Palace of Holyroodhouse, Scottish Parliament, Dynamic Earth and Holyrood Park. Perfect for holidays, short breaks and vacation rentals in Scotland's Capital City. Within easy walking distance of many Festival Venues, Edinburgh's Waverley Station and the City Centre shops, OMNI Centre, Playhouse Theatre, restaurants, theatres and cafes. Close to Family History centre for family history researchers.
Welcome to Craigwell Cottage
features of Craigwell Cottage
- cottage in converted historic brewery
- parking in private courtyard beside cottage
- private entrance and your own front door
- sleeping up to 4 - one double room, one twin
- suitable for families - cot, booster chair available
- private shared garden with fantastic views
- near Royal Mile
- good transport links - 35 bus route to airport
- good base for touring Scotland
- quality and good value alternative to hotel accommodation
- VisitScotland 4-star grading (Self-Catering) - inspected annually
- Wi-Fi Network for your laptop or iPhone
- No pets, no smoking
on-line booking available
We accept major credit and debit cards and you can make a provisional booking on-line - book now!
location, location, location
You can see a map of Edinburgh with Craigwell Cottage, Edinburgh Castle, Waverley Station and Holyrood Palace marked on it by following this link: Craigwell Cottage, Edinburgh. Lots more directions and maps on our Location page.
Or take a look at us in close up on Google Earth - the 'approximate' address Google Maps is using is 24 Calton Road, but Craigwell Cottage is situated just off Calton Road - our street address is Nether Craigwell.